Something to chew on... (treat?)

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] not so far, but we are just dealing with puppy teeth though. I'm sure your boy might be a bit more aggressive with it, but what the hell, I'm sure he deserves it! Maybe even just let him check it out...

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] not so far, but we are just dealing with puppy teeth though. I'm sure your boy might be a bit more aggressive with it, but what the hell, I'm sure he deserves it! Maybe even just let him check it out...
Check it out!! Surely you :jester: he dives in! But you're right..I'm cleaning anyway..what's a little more :drool:...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ours love the nylabones also, I need to try an antler one day, a feed store near us who we buy the FROMM from and they have antlers.

OP
Wlw9x

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], Are those the ones at carolina pet pantry? [MENTION=1935]heff101[/MENTION] well, send me that antler he doesn't want! :p and that is hilarious about the carrot!!

OP
Wlw9x

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
@LariP @MatildasMommy @buffalobabie @sheshistory [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]
What kind of nylabones do you have that seem to hold up and occupy them best? We have one so far. It's white with a blue ball in the middle. I got it before I got her because it was on sale at petsmart, and I noticed the rescues asked for them so I figured they were good stuff. I want to get her another one, but need help deciding which one!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I get the Nylabone "DuraChew" bones for powerful chewers. They come in all kinds of shapes and sizes so there is a lot of opportunity for variety! And they last forever.

OP
Wlw9x

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Thanks! I read about one experience with the ends coming off of some of them and being potentially dangerous... kinda scary! I guess you just have to watch your dog no matter what you give him/her.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=2363]Wlw9x[/MENTION] Matildas is shaped like a bone and has knobbys on each end. I think I got her the medium one. We have had it for about 2 months and it still looks almost new with a few scratches on it.

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
he has one thats shaped like a dino, one that is a bacon bone (just a big white bones with red bits on it) a steak shaped bone (smells like steak) he also has one of those mint green center ones but he doesnt love it as much.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], Are those the ones at carolina pet pantry? [MENTION=1935]heff101[/MENTION] well, send me that antler he doesn't want! :p and that is hilarious about the carrot!!
:hiya: I got the last two orders of antlers from Flint River Ranch... Get the xlarge...I did get some from Carolina pet pantry too!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2363]Wlw9x[/MENTION] we also get the Nylabone "DuraChew" bones for powerful chewers wolf size and they also make one that looks like a leg bone that Buddy just loves.

Puckstr33

Apr 21, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly
Just received my antlers in the mail today from Carolina pet pantry. Gave Molly one after dinner tonight and she has been going to town on it for 30min already. The service from Carolina pet was fantastic. Also no tax and free shipping.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.