We switched Chester from Avoderm to Fromm

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
My poor boy was having issues with his ears..even though he was on Avoderm (which of course is a great food). So, after consulting the with vet and thinking this may be an allergy, we decided to try wheat free, grain free and now Chester is on Fromm. His ears do seem to be clearing up and the other benefits are that the skin between his toes is not dark pink anymore, and his he less gas :pleasantry: and I must say, he loves it too!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So good to hear!! Which Fromm did you switch to?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Um Lisa.......you know how we are....we NEED our Chester Fix! :pics:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i would also like to know which fromm hes on as ive been considering ordering it myself and was wondering why you didnt try one of the avoderm grain free versions? I just put 2 of my dogs on avoderm and was going to switch them to grain free so i was just wondering. I hope the switch goes well. keep us updated

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
We had Tubs on AvoDerm too, but his gas was HORRIBLE!!!!! We switched him to Blue Buffalo and his gas was GONE in a couple of days. I hope you continue to see success with your change in food! :)

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
OK..another "pool boy" photo :-) We put him on "Surf and Turf"..and my husband thinks his tear stain looks better to. But anyway..my boy :luv:

chester swimming.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online