Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Delicious Dog Treats your Bullie will LOVE

Jacksonville, NC
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kramer :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Delicious Dog Treats your Bullie will LOVE

Good Afternoon All!Last weekend when we went to visit Kramer, I took along some home-made treats for our breeders' 3 bulldogs as a token of thanks. Her bulldogs LOVED them. We literally stepped one foot in the door and they were sniffing the small bag I held in my hand, sitting and putting their paws up for the 'treats.' I figured that I'd share the link with anyone who likes to spoil their bullies, so that they can enjoy them too! This website, dogtreatkitchen.com, seems to be really good for pet-owners who like to feed their dogs only the best. Give it a try and let me know what your bullies think!Peanut Butter and Oats Dog Treats.
    Last edited by LariP; 08-09-2011 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Link removed. TOS violation.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Delicious Dog Treats your Bullie will LOVE

thanks for the info, I will have to check them out.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads