Switiching from Fromm puppy to all life stages

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
So I just went to petflow and was gonna order Chaos first bag of all life stages food, but the decision is sooo hard.Which flavor should I go with? When I got him as a pup we tried the chicken al la veg and I think he had a small allergy to it. Although now he is on fromm gold puppy (pink bag) and it has chicken and he has been ok. I want either salmon, beef frittata or surf and turf....what do u guys think? Also will i have to "transition" him or because its fromm can i just feed it when it arrives?

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
k, well I read where lots have had great results with the salmon, so I ordered it and hope he does as well on it. When he was a pup, he lost weight on the 4 star formulas so I had to put him on puppy. Maybe now that hes older, he will do fine. But I still need some opions on wether to straight feed salmon or transition him slowly??

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I would transition him off the puppy food myself just to be on the safe side, I have tried all the flavors of the all life stages and all my dogs like them except Buddy did not like the beef very much, but he is a very picky eater. We do not transition between the flavors though and have had no problems.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake has been on an all stages food since he was 8 weeks. I did recently switch to Fromm 4* from natural balance. I started with surf n turf..and he did just ok on it..I think he's also sensitive to chicken. So then I tried the beef fritatta and it's much better. I also about the same time cut him from 3 feedings a day to 2 ...but increased the amount to 1 1/2 cups each feeding. He is doing fine..I do wish his :poo: was a bit more solid..but I see less gunk in his eyes and other positive things. I hope chaos does well on the salmon. I would still transition..since it's from the puppy to regular. But after that it is very cool to be able to just switch flavors without worry!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.