Started a food switch

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Yesterday I started to switch Ruckus's food to Natures Variety Instinct Beef and Lamb. I've had him on Fromm Beef since April. His face did look better with the Fromm Beef, but still not "perfect" Hope I'm not being to fussy LOL!! He has no other issues than the rusty chin/neck area and the tear stains. Has anyone switched from Fromm to Instinct, and stuck with it ??

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Your avatar pic is kinda small to see any details but Ruckus looks good from what I can see. How about some new pix??? ;) There is nothing wrong with switching foods as long as it is done slowly so it doesnt upset his tummy and he does at least as well on the new food. That is the only way you are going to tell which food is the best for him. Now, how about those new pix???? LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
havent tried that one yet but it is supposed to be good. I agree there is nothing wrong with trying new foods, just make a note of what you liked and didnt like about the fromm so you dont lose track of what worked in the past if you wanna go back. Let us know how it turns out for you. :) Oh and yes pics please. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online