Am i a bad daddy because.....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We adopted a Bullie a few days ago. He's on Kibble and Bits. The dog looks really good, firm stools, good muscle tone, overall really good dog. My other dog is on Blue Wilderness so I mixed Blue with the Kibble the first day we got her. Her poop went runny this morning. So, now, I'm starting to wonder if I should leave well enough alone. She's been on Kibble for 3 years.
If you are switching..you have to be extremely slow..over a 10 day or 2 week period..kibbles and bits is crap..sorry..but if you were being changed from crap to a better food..you might get runs too! I'm not a food expert..but is kibbles and bits EVEN a 1 star food??

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
All I wanna say is How about some new pix of that beautiful bully of yours????????? :):):):D:D:D:D:D

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
You are NOT a bad daddy. If you were, you wouldn't even have thought to ask about his food.

I would change for all of the reasons others stated. If you go to the top of the page, you will see a link for "articles" there is a ton of info there about nutrition and food. It is a great place to start!

Good luck and where are the pics?? lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.