Ordered the Fromm puppy last night!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I'm anxious to see how quickly it arrives from PetFlow.

I priced around & they had the best price I could find.

It can't come soon enough. I can't wait to start switching her over from Wellness. She had a terrible runny :poo: accident inside this morning (I felt so bad for her), and she has started biting her legs & itching her ears a lot the last two days.

Poor Girl.

I told my husband my how things have changed since May....I'm excited about dog food! haha

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope she does good on it, so far mine are good with it.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
the boys are doing great on Fromm. In fact, I had them over at a friend's house the other day who also has a bully and her boyfriend commented how soft and fluffy the boys' fur felt when he was petting them. He said he thought it was because they are still puppies, but they are almost 7 months old and I think by now, they've lost all their baby fur. He said Elmer's fur feels dry and brittle when you pet him even after he's been given a bath. They do have him on "junk" dog food and I think that may be the cause but they have two other dogs to feed and two skin kids and money is tight so I don't think she can afford to get him the premium stuff. She used to have him on Royal Canin bulldog when he was the only dog in the house, but since the other two moved in she stopped feeding him. Am I right in my thinking that is the fromm that is helping with the boys softness?

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Am I right in my thinking that is the fromm that is helping with the boys softness?

I wouldn't be surprised. It's amazing how the food affects them. Penny is also SHEDDING like a mad woman since we switched her from Nutro to Wellness.

It makes me wonder how I would feel if I didn't eat like crap. :lmao:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome to hear! Remember to switch slowly!

Yes a good quality food will help with the coat, no doubt about it! Add salmon oil too and they really are soft. Helps with shedding but bullies will always shed. Just part of their genes.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Be sure and update us on the progress with the new food. I havent used it yet but everyone talks very highly of fromm here. Salmon oil has helped sarah and my bostons alot has made their fur very soft. Sarah also has a limp and I have her on cosequin but she really got much better when I added salmon oil also. She is very cute. Love bullys when they are young.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
It usually takes a week from the day I order to get here in Cali anyhow. A little while but so long as you know in advance its all good. Be careful, that fromm has some kind of crack in it and the bullies go nuts over it. :lol:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
The first shipment I got from Petflow took a week. Second shipment the next day. I'd give it a week in any case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeauregardMom

Jul 11, 2011
Mount Dora, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Beauregard "Beau"
I'm anxious to hear how Penny likes the new food! My husband and I have been looking into what food we want to put Beau on to transition him from what he was eating when we got him.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Awesome to hear! Remember to switch slowly!

Yes a good quality food will help with the coat, no doubt about it! Add salmon oil too and they really are soft. Helps with shedding but bullies will always shed. Just part of their genes.

they get two squirts of the salmon oil on their dinner every night. My friend says she gives her bully the fish oil capsules that people can take and just opens one up and puts it in Elmer's food, but ever since I have known Elmer (who is now 8), he's been smelly, his coat feels yucky, he has ear problems. I've tried to tell her what I've learned from this site and what I'm doing with my boys, but she thinks he's fine. It is what it is, I guess.

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I ordered the Fromm Tuesday night & it was here this afternoon! Woot!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.