Joey picking pellets out of Blue Buffalo Wilderness

autodidact

Jun 25, 2011
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Joey
Joey loves her Blue Buffalo Wilderness food, but I'm not so sure how she feels about the "Life Source Bits". She will end up eating most of them, but will store a few in her cheeks like a chipmunk. They will randomly fall out of her mouth all over the house as she is playing and walking around. It's actually quite funny. I guess I'm just not sure if she really likes them, or if she really dislikes them.

Anyone have similar experiences or some insight into this?

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Thats funny!! :lmao: Matilda actually loved her life source bits. Maybe she is saving them for later??

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
That's funny guess shes storing for winter?!? When we fed buffalo lex would pick out those pieces but he would eat around them, not store.

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
If you don't mind me asking, how is he doing on the wilderness and what flavour do you feed? I know most of them have chicken meal and that kinda scared me

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
I give Meilyr that and he loves it. No issues. Been having 3 good a day and he has less tearing up on the eyes. Has gas in the evenings but that's it. He's on blue buffalo chicken and brown rice yellow bag, weight control. I've added the occasional carrot snacks and yogurt. Luckily I have had no skin or food allergies with him. Good quality ingredients in the brand.

Royandcourtney

Jul 16, 2011
Central Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Rex
We have fed BB to two of our dogs and had skin and coat issues on both. One of our friends fed it to his Aussie and had to switch due to her not eating the bits. When she was on it she did great. When we were on it before we never had that problem of leaving them behind.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
That gave me a funny picture in my mind! Hope you figure it out! Amazing how they can do that!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
That's hilarious! It kinda reminds me of Shawshank redemption when the guy would put the cement pieces in his pocket and then drop it around the yard... okay, I don't know why that's the scene that popped into my head. LOL!

My bichon is on Blue Wilderness Duck. He's doing awesome with it. Shiny coat, lots of energy, small poop, etc. etc. Love that brand! I'm switching the bullie to it and she eats it mixed with her old kibbles including the lifesource bits. But then, I think I have a pig disguised as a bullie...

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Ok so this isn't about bb but while at petsmart the bil-jack lady stooped me gave be a sample of their food I took it to be nice figured my moms dog could eat it. Well daizy is a lil Chihuahua
She had some Wellness in her bowl and my mom out some bil-jack pellets in there daizy pushed all the Wellness aside and at the bil-jack
Lol she loves it first time on her two years of life she ate her hole bowl of food.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would choose the junk food too, wouldn't you? But it's just not good for them. I would hate to be a rep of a crappy dog food. What a horrible job!!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I would choose the junk food too, wouldn't you? But it's just not good for them. I would hate to be a rep of a crappy dog food. What a horrible job!!

Lol the lady was so passionate lol nut daizy is very fickle with her food. My mom has spent lots of money on food for her so for her to actually like something we were surprise ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.