Please help me pick a food for my puppy to get hom off puppy chow.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=2720]Chrissmith1980[/MENTION] Many members here feed taste of the wild with success. If you have it, then go ahead and give it a go and see how it works for your guy! Just remember to feed MORE than the recommended amount since he is a puppy and he will need the extra food. Also be sure to transition him slowly to give him time to adjust and avoid any tummy and poop problems. Add just a little to his current food for a few days, then replace by 1/4 a few days, etc. Good luck and we would love to see some more pics!

OP
C

Chrissmith1980

Jul 7, 2011
But isnt to high of calcium bad for bullies.Here is the info for pacific stream. Protein: 25% Minimum, Fat: 15% Minimum
Calcium: 1.9%, as-fed; Phosphorus: 1.1%, as-fed
Calories: 3,600 kcal/kg (360 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Available in 5lb, 15lb and 30lb bags

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I don't know about calcium, but the protein looks good and that is what is most likely going to help with his growth. You just don't want the protein too high. There are several here that are very knowledgeable about kibble such as [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] and a few others. I just went with what most here recommend (Fromm grain free all stages foods) and it worked pretty well for us then I switched to raw.

Members online

No members online now.