wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Senor Chubby is eight months old and i'm switching him to four star from FROMM puppy gold next week..which one would you guys and girls recommend?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I just put Jake on Fromm 4star..he has always been on an all stage food..natural balance..since he was 8 weeks. I started him on surf n turf..he is just finishing 1st small bag of beef fritatta and actually doing better than surf n turf. It's got chicken in it and he's a tad bit sensitive. He loves it ALL!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We started with the salmon and had good results. The nice thing with the 4* range is that you can switch around with the flavours without any kind of preparation. Just go from Salmon one day to something else the next. The thing I love about Fromm is the purity of the ingredients, and it is through that we discovered that Maggie has an allergy to the chicken n Veg. We also just tried the whitefish and potato with the same disastrous effects.

I don't for one second say immediately take out those two flavours for Guinness because as you know everything with these bullies is trial and error!!! Maggie seems to do the VERY best on beef frittata. It is grain free and so is the surf n' turf but I do not recommend you go for those because they are grain free because Guinness is far too young to have those kind of allergies .

If it helps, we went with the Salmon because Maggie has suffered from an auto-immune disease that locks her jaw every September time since we got her. With [MENTION=4]Lindathedogsmaid[/MENTION] help we switched her to the fromm salmon and added the grizzly salmon oil to boost the immune system. We did that quite soon after I discovered this wonderful site in July 2010 and last year was the first year since we got her that we did not have to put her on steroids for this awful locked jaw auto-immune disease.

Hope that explains our diet choice ... even if it is long....... :crazy:

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] thanks both of you, think i am going to start off with the salmon and then see how we do... preciate all the help!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
For us, the surf n turf is working better than the beef frittata but the jury is still out for it's final verdict. lol. We are sticking with the grain free flavors.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I have Norm in Pork and Applesauce from Fromm... but I heard alot of dogs are allergic to Pork.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.