Question about Fromm Food

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I purchased a different flavor of Fromm four star today and of course they all love it, Pork and Applesauce. Does Anybody have bad reports on this one? I've been feeding them Beef Frittata and they love that too. I have no complaints with the fritata, but I want to try the other flavors too, since I read the four star flavors were interchangeable without weaning. I'm looking for feed back on the other flavors of Fromm, or any problems you may have had with this food.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We tried the pork and applesauce and my girls loved it but Buddy did not like it much but he is a very picky eater. No problems with it. Now we are feeding the chicken ala veg and Buddy eats this, I know chicken is not that great for bullies but no problems so far and Buddy will eat it (sort of, he has to be in the mood) weird dog. haha

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
thanks for the input, i appreciate

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I've been feeding Norm this for quite a few months now and he's doing extremely well on it. The vet is very impressed on his wrinkles and said Norm doesn't smell at all. He(the vet) even sniffed his face and said "this is what a bulldog should look like". I really think it's the food.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
We just had stinky gas with that one. It was the first fromm I tried and it went well other than the gas. I attribute that to the fact that it isn't grain free. My kids loved it.

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I think Im going to switch all the dogs over to the Salmon al vegies on my next payday... does anyone know the best price and place to get it?

Ive read nothing but wonderful stuff on the Fromm.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Have no complaints on any of the flavors. Have gone back and forth between grain free and the regular 4 star and he seems better on the grain free but really none have stood out as bad. My boys gobble up all the varieties of fromm. Course they have never turned their nose to anything but fromm they over gobble. haha

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION] we just switched to the Salmon al vegies, and Buddy likes it so far. we buy ours from Petflow.com they have a good price. if you buy from them make sure and put englishbulldog in the code section.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
And please use this link so EBN gets credit: petflow

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Awesome I didn't know that ;)

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So I found a local place that sells good dog food and I decided to try TOTW blend. shes been picky so Ill see if she likes this or not. She is gonna look into to see if she can get Fromm as well...

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
I have heard nothing but great things about this Fromm brand, and that is what I decided to try. Since my puppy is still nursing, I will have to wait a while until I can have him try it. I'm, not sure, but when do they usually get the puppy's to start eating regular puppy kibbles?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online