Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, have you considered making your own kibble? Or home cooking for your bully?. I feed my guys Fromms Beef Frittata in the morning, and we give them home cooked in the evening. I use lean ground beef, a whole bag of frozen mixed vegetables, fresh cooked green beans, and brown rice. Brown the beef in water, not oil, add the mixed veggies, and beans, you can also use broccoli, or cauliflower, and the cooked brown rice. Divide into 1 cup servings, and freeze whatever you don't use in 3 days. There is some good recipes on here as well for homemade kibble, that is not hard to make and inexpensive. I don't know if you have the time to do this, but it might be an alternative for you, and at least you know what ingredients are in your food, no chemicals or preservatives. Good luck. I also heard good things about Costcos' Kirkland brand of dogfood.

ktcmojo

Feb 19, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Kaiser
I just started with Lamb and Rice Purina and Kaiser VACUUMS it down............and no bad reactions........ive had other high priced foods and it didnt blow his skirt up more than this stuff did!
and being on a limited income i have to do the best i can-

pinkbully

Feb 20, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Moo born 12/14/12
How about Tractor Supply there line of 4Health is good mine love it. I feed the salmon and potatoes with the Irish setter on the bag. I did notice they have a NEW grain free line in a dark bag.

I get the big bag 35# and it last my 2 bullies about a month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2[/Q

I was thinking about 4health .. Yours like it . How are they doing. What did you have them on before 4health? Do they have tear stains on it? thanks

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.