Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what do you feed your dog and how much?

Default what do you feed your dog and how much?

if everyone could post what their dog is feed along with dogs age and weight would be great i wanna see what the most widely used dog food is also if u can say why u use it and howmuch it cost that would be great k thanks yall.

Default Re: what do you feed your dog and how much?

i feed my dog 3 cups a day purina pro plan selects puppy turkey and barley she is 6 months old and weighs about 33 pounds. its costs like 37$ for 17.5 pounds.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mocha Bubbles
    Likes (Received)

Hello! I will tell you right know that Purina is not a very good quality food.We have a list here that will give you a list of the best 5 foods for your dog. Most in this forum feed Fromm which is a great high quality food with a line of treats also. You need to take a look at it and see why these foods are recomended. EB have a very sensitive digestive system and also they suffer from allergies(I should say most) and what you feed your dog is the best way to ensure a healthy system and growth. I feed Mocha Natural Balance limited ingredients formula with no grains,Sweet Potato and fish. Mocha has never suffer from allergies or digestive problems and no stinky farts!!
    I feed her twice a day between 3/4 of a cup and 1 cup. I mix her food with canned NB Sweet Potato & Fish for a little something extra. Of course she gets treats in between. Yogurt is also a good treat as are veggies. Mocha is gonna be 2 in august and weights 50 pounds. I hope I was able to help you and please go check out our section on nutricion and foods.
    LisaMarie

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

I feed mine holistic select at the moment. I feed her twice a day so she gets one and 2/3 cups a day. She is 4 and 1/2 and 46 pounds. You will find most on this forum feed Fromm. Some natures variety instinct.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Angel. Bronco, Casey
    Likes (Received)

I feed all 3 of mine Blue Buffalo Lamb & Brown Rice. Angel is 2 years old and gets 1 1/8 cups twice a day. She weighs 52 pounds and is the fittest bully I have ever seen. Bronco is 20 months and I have had him 2 months. When he arrived he was 68 lbs and had been on Science Diet (4 1/2) cups a day. He is now getting the same amount as Angel and is down to just under 60 pounds. Casey , 17 months, is my small girl at 35 pounds and she gets 7/8 cup twice a day. I feed it because it is free of corn, soy, and wheat, has no artificial colors or preservatives. It is a great source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which are great for their skin and coat. It also has glocosamine and chondroitin which is great for their joints. All three have a firm stool and no skin issues. As a matter of fact Angel and casey have not had a bath in a year and they do not have any odor and shedding is minimal. And that is confirmed by their nearly daily (5 days a week) exposure to people at their jobs as demonstration dogs for me as a Pet Trainer at PetSmart. Cost is around $47 for a 30 lb bag. Hope the information is helpful.

Real Name
    Bruno's Daddy
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno
    Likes (Received)

I feed my dog RAW red meat and or chicken everyday along with veggies and other supplements. I feed him once in the morning and once at night. Bruno is 1 yr 6 months and he is 64 pounds.
    http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1104_1.gif

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Stiggy's on the raw diet as well. We change proteins every other day - chicken, turkey, duck, venison, lamb, rabbit, goat and occasionally pork, beef & ostrich. He gets fruits and vegetables moderately and 2 wild alaskan salmon oil gel caps everyday. He just turned 15 months yesterday and he's 47.5 lbs.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Jake gets 1 1/2 cup twice a day of Fromm.currently he's eating the beef fritatta. He is 6 1/2 months old and weighs 37 lb

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

Chaos eats 3 cups give or take of Fromm Puppy Gold. It costs around $30 a bag. Going to vet monday to get a new weight, but I'm thinking hes in the early thirtys and is 6 1/2 months old. I think I'm gonna do the beef fritata next order
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

annie is fed raw,1lb ox heart for breakfast added to that is 2 flaxseed,1 acidophilus,canine puriphy,fresh basil,1 garlic clove,for her supper she gets either 1 chicken back or pork or lamb ribs,sometimes i swap ox heart for chicken breast,pork,lamb,beef,annie has just turned 12 months weight 621bs,it costs in the region of between 30p to 50p per day to feed her sorry i dont know what that converts to in dollars ,karen

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member Maximus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Patrick
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Maximus eats 3-cups of WELLNESS CORE Reduced Fat Grain Free dog food.

He weights 67.3-lbs, and the VET wants him down to 60-lbs.

Maximus will be 18-months old on July 1st.
    Last edited by Maximus; 06-26-2011 at 03:25 PM.

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Vegas is 2, weighs 63 lbs and gets one cup in the morning and one cup in the evening of Nature's Variety Instinct grain/gluten free. He gets a bedtime snack of different fruits, vegetables, and yogurt not all together but a different one each night.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads