loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
Franklin eats fromm grain free pork and peas the 25 pound bag is $70 I only need to buy it every 3 weeks and I have two dogs they eat 1 cup of kibble and a half a cup of green beans twice a day he is a year and a couple months old we just switched to pork and peas he was on Fromm beef frittata

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
Recently, Howie has been switch to Go! Natural grain free and potato free turkey due to developing allergy to Fromm pork and pea. He eats twice a day. In total 3 cups per day. He weighs 62.2 lb and he is 2 years old. He is pretty active. For 12 lb bag, I paid $36 per bag.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Gator Ray, I will be getting my first Bulldog puppy in the middle of this month Oct. He will be almost 11 weeks old. What puppy food do you recommend? I see that you feed your 5mo. old Fromm Beef Frittata. Is this puppy food? Thank You So Much, Susan Moore, or My Otis

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
if everyone could post what their dog is feed along with dogs age and weight would be great i wanna see what the most widely used dog food is also if u can say why u use it and howmuch it cost that would be great k thanks yall.

Forde is 4 1/2 yrs old.....eating Fromm Beef Frittata, 26 lb bag, cost is 69.99...........1 cup in the morning , 1 in the evening, his morning bowl also has 1 tablespoon of organic fat free plain yogurt, 1 teaspoon coconut oil........he weighs in at 68 lbs. , you would think he would be fat at 68 lbs , but he's not......his snacks during the day are different depending :) his favs are apple slices, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, green beans, cheese, french fries ( which he doesn't get alot of )

Members online