Halo Spot's Stew

Melody Diaz

May 30, 2011
Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Napoleon
Hi everyone!!

I wanted to find out if anyone has given Halo Spot's Stew or any of their products a go?

I have been thinking about switching to it. I have heard great stuff about it so far but would love to hear your take on it if any?

Napoleon is doing okay on TOTW Pacific Stream but just okay. One thing since he has been on TOTW, his gas has really gone down substantially which I like a lot. :D I just purchased some Grizzly Salmon Oil from Carolina Pet Pantry. I would like to get his coat back to par. He recently began shedding hair like crazy! I asked the vet about it this morning and he thought it could be allergies. He suggested giving him some Bendadryl and monitoring it since we are to return in 3 weeks for a mange check up.

Thanks!! Take care.

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I just went to dogfoodadvisor and checked it out but the review was for the puppy formula. They did give it a four out of five stars.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I fed my 3 dogs this for about 2 months. All of my dogs loved loved this food ate every bit of it. I have to say I loved what the food did for their coats they were so shiny and soft and their colors just popped. I have yet to find a food that does the same thing but I had to take them off it because they all had very soft stools to diarrhea the whole time they were on it. Their stool was also like light brown almost yellow not to be gross sorry. Also it made my bullys yeast problem worse. I have read of others having the same trouble with the stools but that doesnt mean yours will. Its really trial and error. Sorry I couldnt report something better.

OP
M

Melody Diaz

May 30, 2011
Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Napoleon
Thanks guys for your input and feedback. I think I am too much on the fence about food and am going to give Fromm a go!!! I hope it goes as well for me as it has others!! Thank you again!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.