When did you switch over from puppy to adult food?

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
With Chester just over 6 months.. wondering when you switched over to the adult formula?

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Geez feels like it's been a long time, I would say it's one year but in reality they aren't truely adults until 2 yrs old. Depends on what food you feed him, certain foods like mine are all ages foods.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
with bullies they say to put them on adult food as early as 3 months so they don't grow too quickly. I have heard this from several bully lovers. I switched Jesse at 5 months as soon as we found out.

Kimrisa

Jun 20, 2010
At about 6 months to an ALS food. I was worried at first that Tuffy might not bulk up enough but he's doing fine! Best of luck!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hmm.. thats a really good question! With our first bully we switched him at a year old. But after reading some of these posts i'm thinking I should reconsider the switching age for bullys && look more into it. Especially since we just got a 9week old bully girl named Faith && we're going to have to switch her to adult food eventually.

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus has been on "adult" food for a month now. Only because I could not find any "Puppy" food that was Grain-Free, so I ended up feeding him FROMM Grain-Free, and CALIFORNIA NATURAL Grain-Free Lamb Meal. Maximus will turn 7-months on August 1st.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.