Question for NVI users please

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
LOVE LOVE LOVE this food .. just wondering is there anyway to buy in bulk?? and have it shipped. We live in PA... it is so expensive??!!:begging:

We pay almost $3.60 a can for the wet.. the bag of kibble not too bad. I am not switching.. Duke's coat is like silk and he loves it!!!!!!!!!!!

just wondering if I can get it cheaper??

THANKS!:p

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I use petflow. I know the bags of kibble I buy from there are much cheaper than my feed store, I would assume it would be the same for the canned foods as well.

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I use petflow. I know the bags of kibble I buy from there are much cheaper than my feed store, I would assume it would be the same for the canned foods as well.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have it and you can buy it by the case. it comes to $2.58 a can.. HUGE savings!!! :hug:

Bully momma

Apr 1, 2011
The bags do also come in Breeder bags. 40lb i think. Have were you buy it from see if they can order it for you. Also the place you buy it from should give you a case price. we do here... Good luck.

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
The bags do also come in Breeder bags. 40lb i think. Have were you buy it from see if they can order it for you. Also the place you buy it from should give you a case price. we do here... Good luck.
they never have the cases :( not very organized.. thank you for the tip!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi [MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION]! I love petflow..have only gotten one order so far but it was so nice to have it delivered! I give my Dena dog canned of natural balance and they are $12 cheaper a case than my pet store!! I bout croaked! Got my daughter using it too. Have a great holiday weekend..heading to the mountains..supposed to be cleaning my house!! Yuck..but have someone staying here to keep an eye on my old kitty. Hate leaving her alone..even tho I think she will be glad Jake is gone for a few days! So We take our dogs and STILL pay a petsitter!! :lol: take care!

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hi [MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION]! I love petflow..have only gotten one order so far but it was so nice to have it delivered! I give my Dena dog canned of natural balance and they are $12 cheaper a case than my pet store!! I bout croaked! Got my daughter using it too. Have a great holiday weekend..heading to the mountains..supposed to be cleaning my house!! Yuck..but have someone staying here to keep an eye on my old kitty. Hate leaving her alone..even tho I think she will be glad Jake is gone for a few days! So We take our dogs and STILL pay a petsitter!! :lol: take care!

ha ha ha !! you are such a good mommy! Have a great weekend! never heard of Petflow.. i am so excited. I go weekly to buy dog food on my lunch break.. so not only is it cheaper but a heck of a lot easier!! :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.