Royal Canin

talashouse

May 26, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Chief Osceola
Chief started on it from the breeder and being our first EB, we didn't know better. Thought expensive and EB-specific shaped meant quality. Wrong. He was a hot mess. Constant mange, hot spots, eye goop, and stinky. His stools were solid though, which they currently are not. I guess that's what kept him from needing sac expression like lately. Within a week of switching to Blue Buffalo, his eyes quit gooping so much and I've been trying different 5 and 6 star foods from dogfoodanalysis.com since. Solid Gold has his goop coming back and stools soft so I'm trying Taste of the Wild next. We are on a tight budget but paying for quality food keeps us from paying constant vet bills!

ali999

Sep 5, 2015
Country
Qatar
Bulldog(s) Names
romina
Royal canin bulldog is the best no problem's with my 2 bulldog puppy and no gas

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
I tried it once Ms. Daphnee was out of puppy food, and she didn't do good on it. Mostly upset belly, bad poops, and gas was "normal". I have learned that one of the most important things, it seems, is to rotate the protein of the food to prevent allergy issues. We went thru all of Natural Balance flavors, most of California Natural, and now on Zignature. Bullys can be affected easily so be careful. Go with a small bag, most places will refund it if you have issues. Some people do fine on Royal Canin, some can get away with the cheaper foods. But this is a great resource and people are on here 24/7 to help... good luck

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.