Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fromm Beef Fritatta for puppys???

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Fromm Beef Fritatta for puppys???

Hey @GatorRay...Jake is on the surf and turf..but I have the beef frittata on order! I feed him 1 1/2 cups twice a day...and had a heck of a time getting his amount increased to that from 3/4 cup 3 times a day!! He would get runs from extra amount...no matter how slowly I increased his amount of kibble. he is doing well it and I'm looking forward to trying the beef ? @Bekah Bardwell...so glad to hear things are looking up and Memphis seems good on his new food!! Yay for you!

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@JAKEISGREAT that is so funny because I just bought a bag of the surf N turf. lol. I thought the flavor change would be good and it is working just as well as the beef frittata.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GatorRay View Post
    @JAKEISGREAT that is so funny because I just bought a bag of the surf N turf. lol. I thought the flavor change would be good and it is working just as well as the beef frittata.
    That's what's so good ..can switch flavors and supposedly no issues! I was going to leave my Dena dog on natural balance and she smelled his dish a few times and started pouting! Literally laid down and wouldn't eat her kibble! So I put a few pieces of surf and turf in her dish and she was happy! Then she started trying to pick out those TINY little pieces of new kibble from her old. Threw in the towel and she's going to get Fromm too! Can't argue with my beasts! Teenagers broke me years ago!!

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    That's what's so good ..can switch flavors and supposedly no issues! I was going to leave my Dena dog on natural balance and she smelled his dish a few times and started pouting! Literally laid down and wouldn't eat her kibble! So I put a few pieces of surf and turf in her dish and she was happy! Then she started trying to pick out those TINY little pieces of new kibble from her old. Threw in the towel and she's going to get Fromm too! Can't argue with my beasts! Teenagers broke me years ago!!
    I had to switch Lucy too! She just wanted his food sooooooo bad. lol. Now all three of mine are on the same one. They seem to like the surf n turf as much as the beef. I didn't notice any issues when I gave it to them. I didn't bother with a transition since you supposedly don't need to and there wasn't any change in their :poop: or anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads