Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Prime Time and KC Beefhide RECALLED FOR SALMONELLA

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tucson, Arizona
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Prime Time and KC Beefhide RECALLED FOR SALMONELLA

Blackman Industries, Inc. of Kansas City, KS is recalling all PrimeTime brand 2 ct. and 5 ct. Premium Pig Ears and all KC Beefhide brand 20 ct. Premium Pig Ears because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. Salmonella can affect animals and there is risk to humans from handling contaminated pet products. People handling the recalled pig ears can potentially become infected with Salmonella, especially if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after giving them to their pet.

Please follow this link to learn more: PrimeTime and KC Beefhide brand dog chews recalled for salmonella | PetConnection.com

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Grafton, OHIO
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Prime Time and KC Beefhide RECALLED FOR SALMONELLA

I saw this on facebook ............. to be honest I've heard of neither of them. Luckily all our treats are fresh or frozen fruit and veggies OR those wonderful grainfree treats you got us as secret santa. Since christmas I've continued to order the bison and blueberry ones because they love them and seem to last AGES!!!

Remove Ads