does your bully like carrots?

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Both of my bullys love carrots, and yes thier poo shows it..... they also love green beans.....except now Cadi refueses to eat them as she is getting so picky (she is Pregnant) so now to get her to eat her puppy food I am feeding her a little mashed canned puppy food to make her dry look better..... What a mom won't do!!!!

mom2bullies

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh yes, mine love them too, I get a bag of baby carrots and stick them in the freezer. i tend to give treats all day long, so I found that frozen carrots and green beans they just love! Especially in the summertime! Not only are they good for them, it's a heck of a lot cheaper too!

Love the video, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey 7.jpg

Hmm, I will have to try freezing them. Demspey can spit a baby carrot clear across the kitchen. I took that to mean he doesn't like them:)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
May 18, 2010
NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Griffin, Gracie, and Sugar
the NC gang loves carrots, I buy the small baby carrots....they love green beans, pineapple, apples, broccoli too....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep my boys also LOVE carrots and we always have a bag of babies in the fridge for them. They also will eat any veggie, frozen green beans, lima beans etc. Even lettuce although I think they just eat that to keep the other from getting it. lol. Fruits are their fav too, all of them so far! (except for grapes of course)
Yes you WILL see it in their poop. In fact I can tell Cuttys poop from Mugsys based on the fact that Cutty doesn chew his carrots hardly. lol

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson will eat any vegetable. His favorite is broccoli. He comes running into the kitchen as soon as I start cutting it. He'll whine if he's had to wait too long between pieces, so spoiled.

Awww horse is so cute!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Samson will eat any vegetable. His favorite is broccoli. He comes running into the kitchen as soon as I start cutting it. He'll whine if he's had to wait too long between pieces, so spoiled.

Awww horse is so cute!

Yes, as soon as I start cutting anything actually but tomatoes are one of their favs! The boys always know if we are having tomatoes for anything they get a bite.

OP
laurentourville

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse

Awww horse is so cute!

thank you! horse and b shared a ton of cantaloupe this morning, it's so cute, b knows that he can only share fruit and veggies (not grapes) with horse!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.