Fingers crossed!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs has been completely switched over to Blue and so far the gas is getting better! He hasn't had any tonight. I work 2 jobs, so for my after school job I drop Tubs off to my parent's house and my daughter gets the bus there, so she can take care of him while I am working. My parents, who are the first to tell me when his gas is bad, said he was fine tonight. I was a little concerned on Sunday because he :poo: 5 times. Tonight he :poo: at my parent's house and my dad commented on the amount! Is this normal or is it his system still getting use to the new food? I am happy about the gas though! :happydance:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Yay Tubs!! I would still give it a month to fully transition. His body it probably trying to flush out the bad stuff. Warning though Blue's Bacon egg and cheese biscuts gives Matilda the smellys. :barf:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Tubs has been completely switched over to Blue and so far the gas is getting better! He hasn't had any tonight. I work 2 jobs, so for my after school job I drop Tubs off to my parent's house and my daughter gets the bus there, so she can take care of him while I am working. My parents, who are the first to tell me when his gas is bad, said he was fine tonight. I was a little concerned on Sunday because he :poo: 5 times. Tonight he :poo: at my parent's house and my dad commented on the amount! Is this normal or is it his system still getting use to the new food? I am happy about the gas though! :happydance:

I want to give you a huge :muah2: for working so hard..2 jobs..going to school AND being a skin mom and a great bully mom! Just :wow:

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]......thanks for the props.....I actually work in a school now, but there was a time, not to long ago, where I was a single mom, going to school for my master's (mandatory for my profession) and working full time. Now I am happily married. The 2 jobs are 1) working as a Speech-Language Pathologist in a school and 2) working as a Speech-Language Pathologist for and Early Intervention company where I go to the houses of little ones (0-3years) to provide therapy in their homes. I consider the first job my BENEFITS job and the second one my MONEY job. I am actually getting fed up with the school system, so I am putting my ducks in a row to quit that one and do EI full-time. This way I can work during the day and be home with everyone else at night instead of working 12 hours every day.........A lot of changes in the coming year! :pleasantry:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION]...well much later I reread yours and figured out what you probably meant!! Duh...and my daughter is a kindergarten teacher..you would think I might have gotten it correct from the start..but...NOOOOO! But I still keep my cheers for you! Sounds exciting for you the changes a comin!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.