Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Finally!!! You can now get Natures Logic from petflow!! This is wonderful news, as I know many of you wanted to try this food but could not find it in your area. So very pleased about this :D

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Also, let me know if you feed Nature's Logic!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I would like to know also as I am thinking of feeding this to my dogs. I will have to order it since it doesnt seem to be offered in my area so this is great for me if i decided to use it.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Havent tried it yet but that is good to know! How do you like it compared to fromm [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I only fed one bag to my dogs during my food trial, and it was excellent. I used the duck & salmon formula, and the poos were like bricks. I remember this was when Yuna was still having accidents and the poo did not even stink at all???

I am going to start Tidus on their beef formula soon, as soon as I get it in from the feed store. They had to special order it for me. (one of the reasons I am so excited about this!!!) The beef formula has no chicken like the Fromm grain free so I am hoping this will help improve his natural immune system. Nature's Logic has no artificial or synthesized vitamins, and even tho Libra still has tear stains on baby O, but it is allergy season and I think that after more time those will fade as well. The difference it made on her and Horse has me convinced that this may be one of the best food choices for EB's. So we will start the next food trial soon.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.