TOTW Salmon food?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We used that one for quite some time. Cannot remember the reason for the change now since we have changed so many times. The boys were fine I just think Cutty was pink in the face so I moved on in search of something that was perfect for him.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i used it for a brief time but it was not right for my bully either as she has a yeast issue and i think the potatoes and sweet potatoes were to much but i have heard of many using it just fine. i believe there is another thread further back on totw you may want to read the replies there also.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I also tried it before the Fromm. It smelled gross, the dogs wouldn't touch it until they were absolutely starving and then only a few pieces at a time. They HATED it. Lucy was on TOTW bison and it worked for her but she doesn't have the same sorts of allergy issues as the bullys are prone to.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
My boys have been on it for about 3 months now and they do great on it. The love it and I have had no problems with allergies or yeast yet with them, but they are still young and I heard that sometimes allergies do not show up until they are a little older. They are def less :fart: and the :poo: clean up is minimal.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.