My dogs diet.

aco910

May 12, 2011
Claremore,OK
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.beefy
Hello, I am new to this forum, and a fairly new english bulldog owner. Ive had mr.beefy for about 2 months now, and he is now 10 months. I am currently feeding him NUTRO MAX, but only because I was given a few bags of this. As soon as that food runs out I plan to switch him to Taste Of The Wild Pacific Stream. I feed him a hardboiled egg every other day and I give him one ester c daily. I also supplement all his food with gnc for pets superfood complex w/joint care. I plan on buying salmon oil for his food. Any tips? Or things Im doing wrong? Things I need to know? All input is appreciated. thank you.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sounds like you have a great plan! I doubt your bully needs the eggs (added protein), but you can still do it if you choose to. Just remember when you do make the switch to do it slowly. Welcome to the forum, I am excited to meet you and your bully and hear more stories!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I think it sounds like you are on the ball :). He is adorable! Welcome and keep the pics coming.

OP
aco910

aco910

May 12, 2011
Claremore,OK
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.beefy
Thank You :) I noticed this morning, hes a little pink on the end of the snout , but the skin seems to be fine besides the discolor and he hasnt been itching it. Is this a food allergy? Or could it be caused by other things?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and welcome to the forum not sure about if its and allergy or not as my bully has a black nose but i know that my bostons would sometimes get a sunburn on their face if out in the direct sunlight for a while.

John broke

May 25, 2011
Hello everyone.I want to make my dog healthy and want to see him big soon.I want to improve his growth.kindly share with me some tips for his diet and food and also give me some suggestion about his exercise.thanks in advance.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.