NVI in Canada.

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Is there any way to obtain NVI cheaper in Canada. I am in Chatham Ontario and am paying 78 dollars for 25 pounds :(

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Sorry, no help here. But where do you get your food from? I know in Global's Pet Foods there's a loyalty program where you get a bag free for every 10 you buy.

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I get it from pet valu. Only there and another place called pet food warehouse carry it within a 100 km radius. The pet food warehouse.has a loyalty program, its every 12 bags and the food is 8 bucks more then pet valu ..so its not really free lol. We are getting a petsmart,its being built right now, but I don't think they carry nvi either.... boo :(

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
No, I don't think PetSmart would carry it either. Have you researched if there are any smaller places that carry it? I know there's a few around in Toronto that does and sometimes have better prices.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Our Petsmart does not carry it. I go to a local feed store and they order in my 25lb bag for me at no charge. The actual bag cost 59.99 plus tax bringing it to $63 and some change, perhaps you can check other feed stores (not petsmart) and see if they will order it in for you?? The feed store I go to actually started carrying small NVI bags since I have been a faithful customer for about a year. I always get the 25lb bag though.

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Our Petsmart does not carry it. I go to a local feed store and they order in my 25lb bag for me at no charge. The actual bag cost 59.99 plus tax bringing it to $63 and some change, perhaps you can check other feed stores (not petsmart) and see if they will order it in for you?? The feed store I go to actually started carrying small NVI bags since I have been a faithful customer for about a year. I always get the 25lb bag though.

When you say feed store do you mean places like TSC store and stuff

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
The reason i ask is i have had samson on NVI for about 2 months. The only store that carries it just dropped the NVI line.... and its 90 dollars special order for the salmon... I cant afford that every month thats insane for dog food. If i cant figure something out i might have to switch to another food again... :( does anyone have any reasonable suggestions?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.