Looking for predictions

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
ive been raw feeding annie now for 8 weeks and now she never breaks wind putting it politly lol,before when feeding kibble we all nearly had to wear gas masks ,she does burp well though after her food lol which is very good!!!,karen

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I give Mocha Natural Balance LID and She thrives on this food. She doesnt have any allergies ,nor does she have gas. I really love this food and on my experience it has work wonders. They have a great line of food with varing flavors. Right now She is on Fish & Sweet potato. And it is Grain Free!

cslafferty

Jan 17, 2011
Linden, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola (1/31/11) & Chief (9/18/00-12/30/10)
Our bully, Chief, had problems with animal proteins. He had bad gas issues and would get a scabby rash until we switched him to Natural Balance Vegetarian formula, and then was fine - no gas, no itching. However, we also have a Boston Terrier, Maddie, who had the same gas issues (no rash, tho), and the Natural Balance gave her diarhhea. So we put her on Science Diet Lamb and rice formula, which she did very well on. But, I'm now in the process of switching her to a better quality of food. I was trying to switch her over to Blue Lamb and Brown Rice formula, but as soon as I get her a 50/50 mix, we have gas and diahrea issues again. I've been told to try Blue Basic, but was wondering if anyone else has tried it. I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Our bully, Chief, had problems with animal proteins. He had bad gas issues and would get a scabby rash until we switched him to Natural Balance Vegetarian formula, and then was fine - no gas, no itching. However, we also have a Boston Terrier, Maddie, who had the same gas issues (no rash, tho), and the Natural Balance gave her diarhhea. So we put her on Science Diet Lamb and rice formula, which she did very well on. But, I'm now in the process of switching her to a better quality of food. I was trying to switch her over to Blue Lamb and Brown Rice formula, but as soon as I get her a 50/50 mix, we have gas and diahrea issues again. I've been told to try Blue Basic, but was wondering if anyone else has tried it. I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere!

Go to Blues website and you should be able to find a store near you.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Just remember ... a really good food isn't always good for ALL bullies. It could just be the avoderm. What flavour is it? If it's chicken/poultry then it could just be that ... or it could be the grain. It really is just try try and then try again.

We are on Fromm ... Maggie does wondeful on Fromm until we tried the chicken ... bad bad bad reaction. So no more chicken. Daddy does wonderful on Fromm including the chicken. However, purely by chance because we wanted to try a different flavor we went to the beef frittata which is grain free. Suddenly on the grain free, Daddy's hideous room-emptying gas disappeared!!! So you just gotta play with it and determine which is the best food for your own individual bully!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
.when he was on it he also passed gas and looked this rear end,like its scared him!

LMAO! Seriously!!! HAHA!

Gator and Gypsy are on Fromm. Gypsy has no gas and gator maybe once a day (when I am home anyway) and the stink isn't quite as stinky if that makes any sense!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, and I also wanted to say that I think the grain free helped with the gas. Ours eat the Fromm Beef Frittata.

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I don't know how far we are getting with this. We are still switching Tubs over from AvoDerm to Blue. He was really gassy on Tuesday and had loose stool on Wednesday. He was still gassy today and just walked him two time and the second time he had loose stool again after some nasty gas right before he let me know he needed to go out! I am hoping this still has to do with weaning from one food to the next! UGG

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online