Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FROMM serving size suggestion

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel Tank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: FROMM serving size suggestion

I fed Diesel the Surf and Turf for the first time last night...and he was sitting by his bowl this morning! So cute...but really weird seeing usually he could care less if he eats! I went for the grain free just to be on the safe side...my beagle that passed away about a month ago (she was 12) had SO many allergies that I don't want to take any chances!! I am so glad I found this site...I think Diesel is too by his reaction this morning!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Hi @Katie9449...yay..I will be interested in how diesel is doing on this food. Jake just started same one..but he is only getting tiny amount of surf and turf so far! Let me know!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel Tank
    Likes (Received)

I will! Last night and this morning Diesel decided what he will and will not eat. He removed all of his old food from the bowl (and put it neatly in a pile next to his bowl) and only ate the Surf and Turf. So far so good! I will keep updating (not daily of course)...

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Katie9449 View Post
    I will! Last night and this morning Diesel decided what he will and will not eat. He removed all of his old food from the bowl (and put it neatly in a pile next to his bowl) and only ate the Surf and Turf. So far so good! I will keep updating (not daily of course)...
    That is hilarious!!! I love that he did that. I think Fromm is like crack. ALL of my pups come running when they hear the cabinet door open. This is new for them too. They used to just kind of pick at their food. We are using the beef frittata since it is grain and chicken free.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Jake is doing great on his new Fromm surf and turf..still slow going but no issues. Up to 1/4 cup Fromm..mixed with 1/2 old..heeelarious..I know! But I hate poop issues!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel Tank
    Likes (Received)

Okay, I promised an update in some thread on the Fromm food switch...and I gave up trying to find it! So, here it is! He LOVES the Fromm Surf and Turf...but as always I have to mess with things... Today was the first day of Beef Frittata...the da#* bulldog stalked me till it was feeding time tonight! I kept cracking up...he would follow me...the second I made eye contact he would grumble (we all know that lovely bulldog sound) and run to his food bin and sit there (8hours of this)!! When he finally got to eat he ate it up like crazy! I also have a Shih Tzu puppy and I had to put him on the Fromm as well b/c he refused to eat his food...and he is doing awesome as well! Diesel's coat is really soft and the tear stains are pretty much gone since the switch...and we don't have periods where he refuses to eat anymore...so nice!! I am so glad I found this site! Thanks guys!!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

@Katie9449...so glad to hear an update! Jake just started on the beef fritatta too..and I think he is actually doing better on it than the surf and turf! I also had to put my Dena dog on it too! She was totally pouting and would smell what was in jakes dish then barely pick at hers! Hmmmm...who is the boss? Thinking not me!

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Katie9449 & @JAKEISGREAT my Lucy had to make the switch too because she wanted what the others were eating so bad! Like I said earlier in the thread, CRACK! lol.

I have gone back to beef frittata from the surf n turf and I actually am thinking I need to go back to surf n turf. I wasn't too sure about it but now that I can see the difference, I think it might be better. Not sure yet.

@Katie9449 I am so glad Diesel is doing so well!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads