General Question STELLA AND CHEWY'S RAW BLEND

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Does anyone here use Stella and Chewy's Raw Blend?? I am looking for a new food for Jackson- he is having skin and allergy issues and we are leaning towards the grains as the culprits. Definitely going grain free, but researching raw options. I do not have room ( or the bank account!) for the frozen raw food- Darwin's food cost was $62 A WEEK!!! So I started researching freeze dried blends. Stella and chewy's came up on top on all the sites I saw, along with Instinct. I stopped at our local petstore yesterday and did some cost and ingredient comparison and Stella's had better variety although it was a little more pricey- but only a few $$ more. Looking for first hand users!! Thanks!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Does anyone here use Stella and Chewy's Raw Blend?? I am looking for a new food for Jackson- he is having skin and allergy issues and we are leaning towards the grains as the culprits. Definitely going grain free, but researching raw options. I do not have room ( or the bank account!) for the frozen raw food- Darwin's food cost was $62 A WEEK!!! So I started researching freeze dried blends. Stella and chewy's came up on top on all the sites I saw, along with Instinct. I stopped at our local petstore yesterday and did some cost and ingredient comparison and Stella's had better variety although it was a little more pricey- but only a few $$ more. Looking for first hand users!! Thanks!!
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

Try co-op

Yes get off the grains...
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...extreme-hair-loss-bumps-sores.html#post773517

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
I have been using Core Wellness RevRaw... it’s grain free with a mixture of raw. And they have different proteins available

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Stella and Chewy is a great food.... I use their meal toppers as treats and the pups love them. I used it years ago as a special meal for my first two when we first got them

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
The owner of the neighborhood coop here recommended Stella and chewy for brisket. They are very careful about the products they sell and check and double check the background of the companies they associate with, so I trust her when she says it’s a good brand of food and I should consider it in the future.

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
The owner of the neighborhood coop here recommended Stella and chewy for brisket. They are very careful about the products they sell and check and double check the background of the companies they associate with, so I trust her when she says it’s a good brand of food and I should consider it in the future.

Thanks so much. I had to make the decision since I was low on his old food and went for the Raw and Kibble. He loves it! Not 1 iota of problems during transition.

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Thanks so much. I had to make the decision since I was low on his old food and went for the Raw and Kibble. He loves it! Not 1 iota of problems during transition.

Great news!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Prey-model raw feeder here.

So... I went to the meat shop yesterday as I was completely out of dog food. I spent $124. Came home and portioned everything out into single servings and it filled the freezer up with 26 days of food for 2 dogs.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online