Best Kibbles

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Best diet for any pet is definitely a raw diet. But itā€™s not for every owner. So.......Hereā€™s a site that tells you which kibbles are best. As most knows if my dogs werenā€™t on raw definitely it would be Acana. This site breaks down whatā€™s in the bags. Also if you go to the BOTTOM of the page, you will also see different brands. Check them all out to see whats best for your dog...

https://www.mypetneedsthat.com/acana-dog-food-review/

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Interesting site, but must be taken as the Internet equivalent to a radio or tv infomercial since they are a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to earn sites an advertising fee by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Interesting site, but must be taken as the Internet equivalent to a radio or tv infomercial since they are a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to earn sites an advertising fee by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

The point is that they breakdown whatā€™s in the bags. Easier for an owner to view all on one site. :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My dogs won't even touch Acana anymore...

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louie did not do well on Acana...too rich for him. I think there are several high quality kibbles to choose from.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes like I mentioned if you go down to the lower page of the site they have other good quality kibbles. I find dogs do get fed up of same food. Why itā€™s important to rotate the protein after each bags. Nyala is one that I do rotation as she gets fed up often. Now even on raw sheā€™ll leave it. One picky brat!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online