which dog food is better for a bulldog Fromm Family Foods or Nature's Logic Pet Foods????

jermx23

Apr 17, 2011
which one is better? im feeding my bulldog blue buffalo but i heard thats bad for bulldogs? please help me

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What problem are you having with the Blue Buffalo? I'm going to give you a politician's answer to your question but it is true: Which ever one that works the best for YOUR dog. Now, if you want someone to suggest one of them to try I would say Fromm BECAUSE it works so well for our dog. ;)

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
I am currently using Nature's Logic simply because it is what I can find in my area. I am trying to get the owner of the store where I buy Roxi's food to carry Fromm because I want to see which one she benefits most from. Nature's Logic is great and has several protein choices so it is easy to switch every month or so. [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] is right. It's finding what is right for YOUR bully- they are all so unique and all have different needs! I hope this helps!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep agree with the above. Try either first and see how your pup does. Some pups do better on other foods too. I use fromm and have n complaints but your pup may not agree with it, only way to know is to try one. Switch slowly tho, in case you dont know, bullys tummys are very sensitive for some odd reason and the result of a fast switch is runny :poo:. Not pretty. lol

Bekah Bardwell

Apr 4, 2011
Nashville, Tn.
Bulldog(s) Names
Memphis
Yep agree with the above. Try either first and see how your pup does. Some pups do better on other foods too. I use fromm and have n complaints but your pup may not agree with it, only way to know is to try one. Switch slowly tho, in case you dont know, bullys tummys are very sensitive for some odd reason and the result of a fast switch is runny :poo:. Not pretty. lol

I slowly switched Memphis from Blue Buffalo to DVP Natural Balance n she still has loose :poo: :crazy: So I may go ahead n try the Natures Variety to see if it gets better...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Some foods will cause your pup to be loose so I would def move on to something else. I cant for the life of me remember which food it was but at some point one of the foods we used which was a good brand also caused loose stools. Every pup reacts diff with each food.

MissBailey

May 23, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lil Miss Bailey
My Ms Bailey does great on Blue Buffalo, we watch the protein content. (under 22 %) Her skin and coat is great no loose stools. Other foods we tried gave her welts loose stools etc. Like the above post said switch slowly. try using a 1/4 of the new into the old and gradually increase it over a weeks period. Good Luck Jan

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Some foods work really well with one bully and not so much with another so there is no clear answer. For instance [MENTION=2159]Bekah Bardwell[/MENTION] mentioned she is having issues with Natural Balance but when I had my Samson on it he did wonderful! So far my favorite food is Fromm so thats what I would suggest but just because I have had really good personal experiences with it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.