Anyone use gras green treats?

stitch626

May 21, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stitch
Heya

So I'm looking into the different chew treats for dogs that are meant to help balance the PH in their urine to reduce the damage to our yard.... We're getting those pesky yellow/brown areas and before it gets worse I'd like to figure out something.

I saw there are a bunch of different treat based items that get positive reviews as working... But is anyone here using these with good success and also no negative side effects on their Bulldog?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Heya
So I'm looking into the different chew treats for dogs that are meant to help balance the PH in their urine to reduce the damage to our yard.... We're getting those pesky yellow/brown areas and before it gets worse I'd like to figure out something.
I saw there are a bunch of different treat based items that get positive reviews as working... But is anyone here using these with good success and also no negative side effects on their Bulldog?

Some uses https://www.google.com/search?q=roc...CAkQAw&biw=1269&bih=865#imgrc=ywWQdtzrieYPfM:

But that being said, I know some people will say, yes works n some no... I trained all my dogs to go in the same area. I made a corner just for them.

Winter photo but gives you an idea... much easier if you train them as a pup.. no brainer after that..

A7147478-ED12-4036-A9B6-DAD5EE04DD26.jpeg

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
We tried something similar and it didn't work. We had more luck following with a watering can to dilute. That presents another problem though, MUD! Both of our dogs liked to do a lot of scratching the grass after too so our grass was doomed and we went with artificial grass. The best decision we ever made. It was pretty expensive but what a lifesaver.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I thought feeding raw would eliminate that issue but nope. Jax gets raw and does not burn the grass. Louie gets raw and does burn the grass. Ella gets kibble and does not burn the grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I thought feeding raw would eliminate that issue but nope. Jax gets raw and does not burn the grass. Louie gets raw and does burn the grass. Ella gets kibble and does not burn the grass. sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You tried wine? :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Give the dogs wine?? Get them drunk so they pass out? Hahaha

Could you imagine your girl drink!! ???

LMAO. LMAO. LMAO

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Could you imagine your girl drink!! ???

LMAO. LMAO. LMAO

God no!!! Hahahahaha.

Her wild shenanigans have already caught up to her and she's been limping on and off for just over a week but more so yesterday and today. Definitely her shoulder. She'll go to the vet on Thursday but I'm guessing a strain or something and probably from all the running and sliding across the damn floor.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
God no!!! Hahahahaha.

Her wild shenanigans have already caught up to her and she's been limping on and off for just over a week but more so yesterday and today. Definitely her shoulder. She'll go to the vet on Thursday but I'm guessing a strain or something and probably from all the running and sliding across the damn floor.

Yikes! I hope she just sprained it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.