Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: whats the best food to feed my 12 week old english bulldog puppy? i need help please

Kennel Cleaner
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Memphis
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: whats the best food to feed my 12 week old english bulldog puppy? i need help please

I just switched Memphis from DVP Natural Balance Salmon to Natures Varity Instinct Duck n I have to say his poo is so much firmer, yeaaahhhh... He just looks awesome all the way around... I am amazed at how beautiful is coat is as well... I want to thank all of u an this site for educating me on what works good for Bulldogs... He is a different dog being that he was on Iams from the breeder!

Kennel Cleaner
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Memphis
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: whats the best food to feed my 12 week old english bulldog puppy? i need help please

Well, its been a couple of weeks n since I switched Memphis from DVP NB to NV Instinct he is pooping ALLOT! UGGGGG One thing I noticed before was how little he was pooping but now its back w a vengence! He is pooping ALLOT n ALL the time like he was when he was on Iams. Natures Variety was one of the better food buts I may have to go back to DVP Natural Balance cause this is crazy lol...

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Oooh..bummer @Bekah Bardwell..I am not the one to give any food advice..but have read here it does take like at least a month to 6 weeks for a complete fair test. After that..maybe a different flavor from natures variety? That way you don't have to do complete transition thing again. Are you feeding him the same amount?

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I replied to this similar post here: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...html#post66106

I hope it helps!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads