What to do......

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
[MENTION=1722]Terry[/MENTION] I also used to free feed and loved it! My boys never over ate and there was always food out. In fact I never even measured what was given, just enough to keep the bowl full. Then when I switched to fromm Cutty became a pig. I dont know if there is crack in the food or what but have gone thru MANY diff brands of food and none were a problem until now. Cutty gained weight for the first time so now they are fed like every other dog out there. lol Kinda sucks actually having to remember to feed them can be a challenge. haha I miss free feeding!

Bahahaha :lol: loved the crack comment!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
If he doesn't like green beans ... maybe try frozen broccoli, frozen blueberries, fresh chunks of cucumber, fresh carrot, and add natural yogurt, cottage cheese or pumpkin to his food. Anything to bulk it up a bit and make him think he's getting more than he really is!!

I'd also agree with what a lot of others have said ... there is no such thing as a bully who isn't hungry. I think mine would climb into the storage bin and eat the whole lot of food if I let them. They are just SO good at giving you that look which makes you feel so guilty about "starving" them!! :bully:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.