Raw in Canada

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hereā€™s something new I found in my area. But seems they are all over Canada n made in Canada. I was basically interested in the tripe container as a separate snack for the pups.

https://bigcountryraw.ca/

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I used to get them (BigCountryRaw) to deliver to my house, but I switched to Back2Raw since BigCountryRaw had 15% bone, and Back2Raw has 10%. I complained to them about that about a year ago, and they claimed that some kinds of animals cause diarrhea and this would prevent that. But I didn't buy that and now I notice they switched to 10% bone as well. This company is more pricey than that one you usually deal with.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
When I bought the new freezer and transferred everything over, I found some beef tripe that had been "lost" at the bottom of the chest freezer. So a few weeks ago, I mixed some into both Jax and Louie's meals and I noticed Louie started to scratch more. No beef tripe the last 2 weeks and no scratching.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
When I bought the new freezer and transferred everything over, I found some beef tripe that had been "lost" at the bottom of the chest freezer. So a few weeks ago, I mixed some into both Jax and Louie's meals and I noticed Louie started to scratch more. No beef tripe the last 2 weeks and no scratching.

Tripett has different tripe. Made in Canada but itā€™s all over US

Use it as a topper.

https://www.petkind.com/tripett

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Tripett has different tripe. Made in Canada but itā€™s all over US

Use it as a topper.

https://www.petkind.com/tripett

You know, when I first started feeding Jax raw I used to mix in the bison tripe but then I found a source for frozen raw bison tripe and then that source went away. You think the canned stuff is just as good as the frozen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
You know, when I first started feeding Jax raw I used to mix in the bison tripe but then I found a source for frozen raw bison tripe and then that source went away. You think the canned stuff is just as good as the frozen? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No frozen is much better as the nutrients are all in frozen as cans will lose some nutrients cause itā€™s heated. Itā€™s not everyone as not your case, but not everyone that wants to touch frozen tripe... but definitely better frozen.
[MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.