Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Having had quite a few dogs('til death do us part"), I have never even paid attention to what the bag says,as far as amount. Just common sense is needed for that!! That's not on the bag!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Interesting... the way I read the article, maybe Iā€™m wrong, but seems they are going after Blue for false advertising. Either way, you still never feed what the recommend, it is always too much

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Interesting... the way I read the article, maybe Iā€™m wrong, but seems they are going after Blue for false advertising. Either way, you still never feed what the recommend, it is always too much

Sheā€™ll probably win too. But definitely she was over feeding her dog. After a year if she didnā€™t realize her dog was getting fat...like duhhh me.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sheā€™ll probably win too. But definitely she was over feeding her dog. After a year if she didnā€™t realize her dog was getting fat...like duhhh me.

Totally agree she was definitely over feeding but it seems like theyā€™re gonna try to get some money anyway and you are correct she most likely will win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I used to say, "only in California".
Now I say, "only in California...and New York!"

Like has been previously stated by the EXPERTS @ EBN...Idiot overfed and created this problem

I hope she gets chastised and fined by the Court for entering a frivolous lawsuit and wasting court resources. That happened to a lady that filed a lawsuit against her NC contractor and
skatter-gunned every subcontractor that worked on or supplied material to her home. We supplied the interior trim and the lawsuit was entered because the home settled and the foundation had to be reinforced.
The judge threw the case out and fined her several thousand $$$.

OMG!...People are just sue-happy nowadays...and the judges/courts have made it this way. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I used to say, "only in California".
Now I say, "only in California...and New York!"

Like has been previously stated by the EXPERTS @ EBN...Idiot overfed and created this problem

I hope she gets chastised and fined by the Court for entering a frivolous lawsuit and wasting court resources. That happened to a lady that filed a lawsuit against her NC contractor and
skatter-gunned every subcontractor that worked on or supplied material to her home. We supplied the interior trim and the lawsuit was entered because the home settled and the foundation had to be reinforced.
The judge threw the case out and fined her several thousand $$$.

OMG!...People are just sue-happy nowadays...and the judges/courts have made it this way. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Did you know what Canadians says about you neighbours? And Iā€™m serious..... Only in the US! You needed to add more states loll

Here in Canada you canā€™t sue unless itā€™s a life or death... Vets, Plastic Surgeons, Dentist, Chiropractors n even Doctors makes you fill out a form for you to sign they will do the best of their knowledge to do everything they can IF something basically went wrong. Why I couldnā€™t go after that useless vet that I still say to this day, she kill my little Duke. Even our Government wants to pass a law that us the people CANNOT sue the government. Sure says a lot about our dumbass we have in power.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.