FSA vs.raw food

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Holy crap! Lobbyists are getting to the FDA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
FDA should mind their own business and start looking into all the crap meds on the market with tons of side effects killing people!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
FDA should mind their own business and start looking into all the crap meds on the market with tons of side effects killing people!

Exactly!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Exactly!

But seriously, when I listen to all these commercial then at the end they have to mention the potential of side effects killing humans is like.....what is the point taking these so call ā€œapproveā€ by the FDA crap meds out there and yet they worry about 77 million dogs minus only the ones eating raw compare to 350million humans?!?! Like REALLY! They should get their priorities straight! My sister last year ate frozen strawberries from US and had to be on a strict diet n monitored cause she caught Hepatitis A. FDA should start looking into the HUMANS food before dogs. I donā€™t know of any dog that died cause of raw food. If itā€™s handled well, youā€™ll never have an issue. They should concentrate on removing aspartame or all them fake sugars or all these heat burn pills out there...nooooo cause itā€™s a multi billion $$$$ a years!!! They damm know the more you take of these 2 poisons the more you want it. But heh, little handful of dogs that eats raw is more important??? Ok Iā€™m done venting! Lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
HMMMM...wonder if Hills/Science diet has put a "bug" in their (FDA) ear. Their food has killed more dogs than any raw food-yet they want to feed dry food, cause raw is dangerous?
Quite suspicious.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
But seriously, when I listen to all these commercial then at the end they have to mention the potential of side effects killing humans is like.....what is the point taking these so call ā€œapproveā€ by the FDA crap meds out there and yet they worry about 77 million dogs minus only the ones eating raw compare to 350million humans?!?! Like REALLY! They should get their priorities straight! My sister last year ate frozen strawberries from US and had to be on a strict diet n monitored cause she caught Hepatitis A. FDA should start looking into the HUMANS food before dogs. I donā€™t know of any dog that died cause of raw food. If itā€™s handled well, youā€™ll never have an issue. They should concentrate on removing aspartame or all them fake sugars or all these heat burn pills out there...nooooo cause itā€™s a multi billion $$$$ a years!!! They damm know the more you take of these 2 poisons the more you want it. But heh, little handful of dogs that eats raw is more important??? Ok Iā€™m done venting! Lol

HMMMM...wonder if Hills/Science diet has put a "bug" in their (FDA) ear. Their food has killed more dogs than any raw food-yet they want to feed dry food, cause raw is dangerous?
Quite suspicious.

100% correct... $$$$$

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Ridiculous, they should just put warnings on for dog owners with an immunocomprimised family member to avoid.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Whatā€™s the difference between humans handling raw meat to cook for themselves and handling raw meat for dogs to eat? Nothing!! Wash your hands, bowls, counters, etc. itā€™s that simple!!

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online