Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You're getting this alert because you signed up on our website and asked to be notified. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this message. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning dog owners not to feed certain lots of Texas Tripe brand raw pet food after samples tested positive for Salmonella and Listeria. These bacteria can cause serious illness to humans and pets. The company is recalling the products.
For complete details, please visit the following link:
Texas Tripe Recalls Pet Food Due to Salmonella and Listeria

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ugh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
On one of my inspection course I did ask about raw dog food n their thoughts. Inspectors are all for raw dog food but the issue they need to double check is the specific companies how they handle tripe. We don’t have a lot of facilities that does the tripe as most discards it. Tripe needs to be cleaned, cut, freeze ASAP. Why it’s hard to find facilities that wants to work with guts. Parasites/bacteria forms very fast if not properly handled.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online