Yummy Treats!!!!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
From time to time we get offers to test products. Recently, we got in touch with a small company called "Muddy Puppys". (They saw our pictures of Yuna & Tidus in the mud on facebook- and the rest is history).

We received a small package from Muddy Puppys treats, they wanted me to try them. I am willing to try great products, and I will let you know up front that we are receiving no kick back, or anything, except for the treats they sent to us.

Here is our findings:

Package arrived in pawprinted paper- a nice touch. Inside were very carefully package treats to ensure they do not break during shipment. The packages were labeled with ingredients, and had nice little bows on them. (See picture).

Now for the ultimate test- these smell wonderful, and good enough to eat... should I take a bite??!!! Hard to keep our 4 kids away to tell them they are for dogs ;)

They loved them! These would make a great gift I think, but you can always spoil your own doggie too. Worth the price? Absolutely.

Drawbacks? Um yes there is one. My bullies won't leave me alone, they want another treat!!! Geez- they don't act like this with regular treats!!! heeheehee

I would also say before you order in haste- check the ingredients. All of the treats vary in ingredients and you should look out for grains in some of them.

Also, I am very willing to help out this small business- because they have a product worth saying is wonderful to all of you. I will never recommend a product to my fellow bulldoggers if I did not think it was a good thing!

Here is their website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/muddypuppys

Here is a few pictures to share:

Attachments

• IMG_2073.jpg
    IMG_2073.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2106.jpg
    IMG_2106.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2108.jpg
    IMG_2108.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2095.jpg
    IMG_2095.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2124.jpg
    IMG_2124.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 123

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
LOVE the pics! My boys would NOT hold still with treats long enough for a pic, at least not without a puddle of drool on the ground. ;) You are right those prices DO look like a great deal!
This just made me think of a funny story that I will have to post. :D

Most Reactions