another food article

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I had Monty and my Dachsund on either Zignature Salmon & Trout or Duck and they did well. I haven't had Buster long enough to try the Salmon & Trout but the Duck makes him very gassy! I bought Turkey while continuing to finish up the Duck with my Doxie and it made a big difference. Monty was constipated on turkey, a big reduction on gas for Buster, however. It all depends on the dog!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I had Monty and my Dachsund on either Zignature Salmon & Trout or Duck and they did well. I haven't had Buster long enough to try the Salmon & Trout but the Duck makes him very gassy! I bought Turkey while continuing to finish up the Duck with my Doxie and it made a big difference. Monty was constipated on turkey, a big reduction on gas for Buster, however. It all depends on the dog!

How is Buster? Any photos?

Mauidiver

Apr 7, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Great! My wife just bought Natures Domaine beef flavor (all ages) from Costco. Now Iā€™m torn at what route to go and canā€™t afford this 60-80 dollar bag food since out of work with all this covid stuff.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Great! My wife just bought Natures Domaine beef flavor (all ages) from Costco. Now Iā€™m torn at what route to go and canā€™t afford this 60-80 dollar bag food since out of work with all this covid stuff.

My son feeds his 3 dogs that red bag from Costco. His 2 pit bulls n GS are ok... but heā€™s eventually going towards raw...

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.