RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
It's mainly online, but once a month on site. I know the teacher, she is one of the first pro's of raw feeding in Finland. She's had great danes and bulldogs. She has also bred one litter of bulldogs.

AWESOME! Is the class online or just local to you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Sounds like a good idea! Do you add vitamins etc or do you just serve meat, veggies and eg rice?

I supplement Tanks food with vitamins. I use high EPA/DHA fish oil every day, Nuvet polivitamin every second day, Vit E 1-2 times a week, Vit A 1-2 times a week. Also, I give him every day joint supplement. Also I give him home made yogurt for probiotics.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It's mainly online, but once a month on site. I know the teacher, she is one of the first pro's of raw feeding in Finland. She's had great danes and bulldogs. She has also bred one litter of bulldogs.

The breeder we got all our Bulldogs from was also a Dane breeder... interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I supplement Tanks food with vitamins. I use high EPA/DHA fish oil every day, Nuvet polivitamin every second day, Vit E 1-2 times a week, Vit A 1-2 times a week. Also, I give him every day joint supplement. Also I give him home made yogurt for probiotics.

Many thanks for info!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
I posted this on my FB page, I agree w/you ALL... this is backlash over ALL the recalls on Science Diet, Purina, etc...

It's VERY sad that they have gotten to this point... and now more hysteria :fie:

Very Sad!! I belong to a couple FB EB groups, and everyday there a MULTIPLE posts asking for help on what food is best, I am with [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] on this one, I am going to take the best care of that little wiggle worm with the food she is on till the are HARD and FAST facts

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WELL this is interesting...

I read a post on FB that said they did not endorse the findings on Dog Food Advisor because the director is a dentist and NOT a veterinarian. They already disclosed that they are NOT endorsed by any dog food company, and is completely independent... IF the director was a vet he would probably be endorsing the usual suspects... Purina, Science Diet, etc... Lol Good Grief!!! :confused:

BOY has this stirred up a hornet's nest or WHAT?!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I’m so tired of a new article or story coming out every week. All it does is cause panic in people. How come the news isn’t covering the articles that say don’t panic and these studies aren’t even backed up by anything conclusive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I have heard other people go off because DogFoodAdvisor is run by a dentist. While I don't like this list I have no problems with him not being a vet. ANYONE can become expert if they study hard enough and nowhere does it say it can only be in your field.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I have heard other people go off because DogFoodAdvisor is run by a dentist. While I don't like this list I have no problems with him not being a vet. ANYONE can become expert if they study hard enough and nowhere does it say it can only be in your field.

I am certainly no "expert" but I still know crap food when I see it.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am certainly no "expert" but I still know crap food when I see it.

I agree. I wouldn't give my dogs any of those as I said earlier. I haven't agreed with DFAdvisor on other foods but it is a good starting point to look for a decent food and educate what the ingredients are and I have been glad of the information provided. My point, not well made, was anyone can be an expert even if not in your specific field.

Members online

No members online now.