Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Excellent info, thanks for posting. I already knew about this but so many pet owners do not know!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Excellent info, thanks for posting. I already knew about this but so many pet owners do not know!

I just posted a new thread on kickbacks regarding the same food... sad!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep.. read this too and was going to post link. Thanks

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My breeder sent it to me on my FB. The comments the FB people left how vets are right, or grain free is dangerous for the heart or my dog or cat had bad UTI, crystals etc etc is so sad how some people will absolutely not step out of the box and realize dogs especially cats are carnivores. They aren’t farm animals like they’re not cows. Then you have the people that are replying to the non believers like me sending links or explaining to them what they’re not seeing. I understand some don’t want to go raw. It is what it is. But at least feed your dog a high quality kibbles and add a healthy carnivore topping to the meals. Treats needs to be real protein and NOTHING else as ingredients or give frozen berries which is great for our hot weathers. But most of all pets needs maintenance. Keep them ears, paws, folds etc clean. Do use essential oils n make your mix. Absolutely no need to buy anything for maintenance from your vet or especially pet shops. Guaranteed them products will have chemicals in them. Next thing you know your pet is going to have other skin issues. It’s not rocket science, our “Wildlife” will eat what Mother Nature provides for them in the forest, desserts, mountains or wild kingdoms etc. it’s already balanced out. It’s us humans that screws everything up. We simply need to educate ourselves more and stick to what Mother Nature gave us. Look at it this way, planet earth been around for billions of years n us little humans like only thousands of years. So let’s not screw around with Momma. She knows what to do and she’s giving it to us. Use it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My breeder sent it to me on my FB. The comments the FB people left how vets are right, or grain free is dangerous for the heart or my dog or cat had bad UTI, crystals etc etc is so sad how some people will absolutely not step out of the box and realize dogs especially cats are carnivores. They aren’t farm animals like they’re not cows. Then you have the people that are replying to the non believers like me sending links or explaining to them what they’re not seeing. I understand some don’t want to go raw. It is what it is. But at least feed your dog a high quality kibbles and add a healthy carnivore topping to the meals. Treats needs to be real protein and NOTHING else as ingredients or give frozen berries which is great for our hot weathers. But most of all pets needs maintenance. Keep them ears, paws, folds etc clean. Do use essential oils n make your mix. Absolutely no need to buy anything for maintenance from your vet or especially pet shops. Guaranteed them products will have chemicals in them. Next thing you know your pet is going to have other skin issues. It’s not rocket science, our “Wildlife” will eat what Mother Nature provides for them in the forest, desserts, mountains or wild kingdoms etc. it’s already balanced out. It’s us humans that screws everything up. We simply need to educate ourselves more and stick to what Mother Nature gave us. Look at it this way, planet earth been around for billions of years n us little humans like only thousands of years. So let’s not screw around with Momma. She knows what to do and she’s giving it to us. Use it.

Correct!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online