Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Excellent article! As you know, I give a variety and rotate between fermented fish stock and raw goat's milk. I did however try the Bubbies sauerkraut and was skeptical that they would eat it but they did! But I am such a schmuck because yesterday morning I put their food in their bowls, and my mind must have been in lala-land because the same fork I used for the raw food, I stuck in the jar of Bubbies. My brother just made a huge batch of fermented kraut and gave me 3 giant jars but I am going to save those all for myself!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Sprouts and Costco have good ones as well..... the Kraut :) Also beets and kimche (fermented) at sprouts.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Sprouts and Costco have good ones as well..... the Kraut :) Also beets and kimche (fermented) at sprouts.

I never seen them at this Costco here. Mind you I will need to stop in the major cities I’m sure they have them In those Costco’s. There is a farmer here does the fermented beets n veggies. I can only get it in the health food stores. Can’t wait to semi retired n do my own...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.