Does anyone have a Water Drinking Station?

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Punk slimes the water bowls way too much from one drink. Poor Missy - I have to get her "fresh water" each time. . . She has now gotten to where she will stand at the bowl and look at it waiting for me to get "fresh water". . . :whistle:

Funny you say that! Bella will stand in front of our water cooler (usually with face up and her mouth up under the spiket) looking for a cold drink!
fcb306daf6fe91974c4f29c90a4eb89d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have never pne of those. Castor might like it (if he would understand how to use it)!

No need to understand it they just drink out of it n water fills the bowl on its own.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
No need to understand it they just drink out of it n water fills the bowl on its own.

One of mine (Roxy is afraid of it) when it bubbles she’ll run away. I think she has figured out how many laps with her tongue she can do before it bubbles and she’ll get away from it. She has always been afraid of it.
We call it bubbles, but it’s when they drink it normally just fills slowly but if they drink too much at once it make a bubbling sound.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)

Aha, I thought the dog had to press a button! And I now see my previous post was unintelligible; what I aimed to say was that I have never seen one of those!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.