juicing and fiber snacks

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I had asked in a prior post what to do with all that great looking fiber left from juicing carrots, beats etc. Well, Helsonwheels had suggested freezing in icecubes for snacks. Beings im a bit consciously conscious of that size chunks in this boy Hanks mouth, i put into a large baggie, flattened it out quite thin (bout 1/2 inch) and then froze like that. After frozen, just threw it onto the floor to make into chunks and strips and walla, a nice chew snack for the boy :) w/o as much choking hazard :) So thanks @helsonwheel for the idea :)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Sounds great - does Hank like it How much do you give him at a time? One piece or as much as he wants?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NICE! Wish my boys liked ice cubes... they used to love them and lost interest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
NICE! Wish my boys liked ice cubes... they used to love them and lost interest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

? You mean anything thatā€™s frozen?

[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] I can see you turning into Ramsey just throwing things onto the floor! Loll

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
haha yep [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION], just throw ANYTHING and everything on the floor lol I actually hammer his tripe into halvs sometimes... get lots of aggression out on his food ;) And,,, [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], it's all flavor cause it's just the fibers w/a little juice to make it solid and he AND the chi loved um.. AND @cefe15 I just gave him about a 3 in chunk and he chewed it right up. He loves it just fresh from the juicer as well but theres just so much. And whats really good is, i can also use in some home made food if i choose. I just couldnt figure how to store it and now i do :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
haha yep [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION], just throw ANYTHING and everything on the floor lol I actually hammer his tripe into halvs sometimes... get lots of aggression out on his food ;) And,,, [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], it's all flavor cause it's just the fibers w/a little juice to make it solid and he AND the chi loved um.. AND @cefe15 I just gave him about a 3 in chunk and he chewed it right up. He loves it just fresh from the juicer as well but theres just so much. And whats really good is, i can also use in some home made food if i choose. I just couldnt figure how to store it and now i do :)

Why I asked if [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] was cause itā€™s frozen as the way you did it itā€™s all fiber n juice. Good stuff lady!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Why I asked if [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] was cause itā€™s frozen as the way you did it itā€™s all fiber n juice. Good stuff lady!!

Nope.. just ice cubes. They liven frozen veggies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online