LizMcG974

Feb 8, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly
Hello,

I've been hoping to get my bulldog on a fish oil supplement and I'm wondering if anyone here could recommend a fish oil that they have used or are currently using? I've listed the top 5 best options according to Google (has anyone used any of these?) but I was hoping to get a recommendation for a supplement that someone has used/is using.

Zesty Paws Pure Salmon Oil for Dogs
Grizzly Salmon Oil
TerraMax Pro Omega-3 Fish Oil
Amazing Nutritionals Omega-3 Chews
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet

Thanks for your help,
Liz & Molly the Bulldog

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello,

I've been hoping to get my bulldog on a fish oil supplement and I'm wondering if anyone here could recommend a fish oil that they have used or are currently using? I've listed the top 5 best options according to Google (has anyone used any of these?) but I was hoping to get a recommendation for a supplement that someone has used/is using.

Zesty Paws Pure Salmon Oil for Dogs
Grizzly Salmon Oil
TerraMax Pro Omega-3 Fish Oil
Amazing Nutritionals Omega-3 Chews
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet

Thanks for your help,
Liz & Molly the Bulldog

Hello n Welcome

I personally stopped giving any fish/cod/omega etc to my dogs as they eat raw n get frozen tripe or herrings as snacks. Today’s problem with most fish oils is contaminated with mercury, chemicals, dyes. I rather simply avoid any oils.

What are you feeding your dog?

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor loves his salmon oil. Go for something with no additives. We buy Norwegian salmon oil.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have used the Grizzly Salmon Oil, and the Nordic Naturals. Personally I take the Nordic Naturals myself...

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I used Nordic Naturals liquid human grade oil with lemon taste. Worked OK (my bulldog has omega-3 responsive skin condition, so if he doesn’t get them, his skin goes bad). Nordic Naturals Capsules didn’t work for us at all. But I admit I never tried NN pet oil.

OP
L

LizMcG974

Feb 8, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly
Thank you everyone who responded. We're on day #2 of the Grizzly Salmon Oil and so far so good, Molly the Bulldog loves it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.