Need help!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We have given her some generic OTC prevacid in the past. It seemed like it was working really well -then all this started. I will keep everyone posted pn her status. If anyone knows a good bulldog vet in Northern Kentucky/ Cincinnati area, let me know.

@boss hog..there is a vet referral here under forums. Try to see who is close to you. Poor Ellie..I hope you find the answer asap

OP
bosshog

bosshog

Mar 6, 2011
Ellie is doing a little better. I am really wondering if the Nature's Variety is the right food. It looks as if she swallows the little kbbles whole. I hate to change their food but I have to think that could be a problem. I get the feeling that Fromm is the brand most people on here use(?).

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
All life stages food is small. Fromm is also tiny :D

OP
bosshog

bosshog

Mar 6, 2011
Just to let everyone know, we changed our food to Dick Van Patten Limited Ingredient Duck and Potato. All of Ellie's regurge problems went away about a week fter the change!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Just to let everyone know, we changed our food to Dick Van Patten Limited Ingredient Duck and Potato. All of Ellie's regurge problems went away about a week fter the change!

That is fantastic to hear!!!

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
We have given her some generic OTC prevacid in the past. It seemed like it was working really well -then all this started. I will keep everyone posted pn her status. If anyone knows a good bulldog vet in Northern Kentucky/ Cincinnati area, let me know.

They have a list of vets on here. It is listed by state. You may want to try looking there to see if there are any vets in your area. Hope Ellie gets to feeling better soon. Bullie hugs:hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online