Nudges Grillers Steak Treats

Dakster

Jan 15, 2019
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dak
Has anyone given these to their Bulldog? They seemed healthy so I tried them.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Never used them. Several reviews on Amazon said they made their dogs sick-but they do have chicken in them-if dog has chicken allergies...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Has anyone given these to their Bulldog? They seemed healthy so I tried them.

INGREDIENTS
Beef (includes steak), chicken, ground rice, vegetable glycerin, sugar, natural flavors, salt, distilled vinegar, natural smoke flavor, colored with paprika and caramel.

I personally wouldnā€™t give them to my dogs cause of the word flavour usually means preservatives. Being in the food industry, I can guarantee you the words like flavour, natural means nitrites. Glycerin, sugars, colored with caramel? Eeeeeeee.....All BIG no no... Sorry probably what you didnā€™t want to hear.

OP
Dakster

Dakster

Jan 15, 2019
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dak
It says no artificial preservatives on the label. USA Beef is the #1 ingredient. I thought I was getting something good.:(

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
It says no artificial preservatives on the label. USA Beef is the #1 ingredient. I thought I was getting something good.:(

When it comes to packaging, companies purposely hires professionals marketers to make everything is worded right. Packaging can be extremely misleading. I did google your treats. They are in little tiny forms of steaks n have grills marks on them correct? Them little grill marks are not natural itā€™s made with a chemical thatā€™s still considered as edible ingredient but still a chemical in my book. If you buy frozen chicken or them hamburger patties (for humans) and you see they come with grill marks...same thing. Why do they add sugar in them treats or even caramel....that alone should not be given to any dogs. Dogs donā€™t need sugars. Also whatā€™s important is not just the first ingredient, itā€™s also what follows. I presume they are very dry n crumbles too. Just a few examples.

A5D9E526-1097-45EC-AB5B-F1A42C0A4C8D.jpeg

OP
Dakster

Dakster

Jan 15, 2019
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dak
They are actually very moist.

OP
Dakster