General Question Looking for feedback on Freshpet Vital Food - not on list since the list hasn't been updated lately.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Please share any feedback if you have used this food or are feeding it now.
What is the portion size you feed to your bully?
Thank you!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Please share any feedback if you have used this food or are feeding it now.
What is the portion size you feed to your bully?
Thank you!

Is that the orange bag?

Made of 90% fresh chicken n chicken liver. Does your dog have or had any issues with chicken? If NOT it’s ok BUT I would rotate his protein so he doesn’t stay on chicken too long. Let the body eat different proteins so the body gets use to all proteins to avoid allergies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Agreed.. be sure to rotate protein. Chicken just doesn’t like any dog ever in my home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
They have a beef flavor and fish but seems that one may need to be ordered because the chicken is the main one in the stores. It's in a refrigerator in the pet food aisle. freshpet.JPG
He's loving it so I'm hoping it will work for us. He cleans his bowl and doesn't leave a morsel behind unlike the kibble. Thank you for your responses.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.