Switching Nature's Logic flavors...

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
Right now Roxi is eating Nature's Logic Beef formula but she will be running out in a week or two and I was wondering what flavor we should switch to next. I don't think I want to try the chicken- just for fear of developing allergies :eek:! Just wanting opinions :D. Thanks!

P.S.-I spoke with the owner of the store that I get her food from and he is looking into getting FROMM!!!!( He does a lot of research on dog foods before he will even bring them into his store:whew:) I'm so EXCITED:up: because I have heard nothing but great things about it and may give it a try!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I liked the one with salmon in it, and we have coupons in the bully market for natures logic for future purchases!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We are using the salmon and duck. Orion likes it...but she will eat anything.

OP
RoxiBear

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
Roxi just got a new bag of the salmon and duck so we will see how she likes it...but she likes everything :rolleyes:

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Where do you get your Nature's Logic? Do you buy online?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No...[MENTION=1704]RoxiBear[/MENTION], we went around town to several stores and I finally found a lady who ordered it for me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.